Training, Development + Coaching
Quality people are a vital piece of the success puzzle in today’s complex organizations. Quality employee training programs are a must to create a high-performance organization. Training programs are proven to not only increase performance, but also motivation levels, employee retention, and the long-term bottom line of the company. Have you been considering conducting employee training? Integrity HR is here for you.
Top-Notch Training + Development Professionals
Our team is composed of highly experienced HR professionals bearing the titles of PHR, SPHR, and even GPHR who have been assisting companies just like yours for many years.
You can see a list of our employee training programs below (or contact us if you have a specific program in mind that you don’t see here).
- Integrity HR Employee Training Programs
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Performance Appraisal
- Difficult Employee Discussions
- Coaching for Improved Performance
- Managing Change
- Interviewing Skills
- Online Interactive HR Training
- Leadership Training & Development
- Compliance Training
- Supervisory Compliance Programs
- Communication Effectiveness
Respectful Workplace Training
Call Integrity HR today at 502–753-0970 to discuss your next employee training program, or fill out this form here to get more information!
Contact Us for a Free HR Consultation
Leadership Develop & Performance Coaching Dramatically Improves the Organization’s Bottom Line. Period.
Why Do People Need Leadership Development and Performance Coaching? Although in some cases people need coaching to address work-related issues that have surfaced, it is most often the case that the individual who needs coaching has a great amount of potential, and just needs help getting there.
Employees who may need coaching may struggle with issues such as:
- Intrapersonal Skills – Managing Time, Efficiency, Dealing with Negative Behavior
- Interpersonal Skills – Relationship Development, Attitude, and Outlook Adjustments
- Organizational Skills – Strategic Organization, Leadership Training, Promotional Strengths, and Weaknesses
A change in ONE individual often has a cascading effect throughout the entire organization, not only affecting his or her performance, but the performance of everyone else as well. Would you like to learn more about how Leadership Development & Coaching can dramatically improve your culture? Contact us.
Get Started Today!
For more information on how our training and development programs can help your organization, contact Integrity HR online or by calling 877-753-0970.