HR Audits + Operational Assessments
Here are the top 3 things you need to know about conducting an HR Audit/HR Operational Assessment with Integrity HR:
1. Size Doesn’t Matter.
Yes, we said it. There is no company too big or too small for an HR assessment. We’ve worked with companies that don’t have any HR and don’t know where to start as well as companies with a whole HR department that want a full-scale independent review of how human resources is performing.
No matter the size of your business, it is important that Human Resources is aligned with the business strategy and the goals of the organization. Why? When HR is aligned with the organization’s goals, it results in predictable performance and a very productive business.
2. We Do the Heavy Lifting.
An HR Assessment is an in-depth review of your human resource practices, procedures and policies. But don’t let that scare you. We promise to do the heavy lifting. We start the process by giving you a very detailed checklist to review before we come in. That way you know exactly what areas we’ll be diving into when we start the audit. Here are some of the areas we examine during the HR audit:
- HR Strategy: “Are my HR people or is my HR process truly aligning over here with what I need it to do from a business standpoint?”
- Recruitment: “What ways can I be more efficient and effective in attracting, developing, and retaining the best candidates for my business?”
- Business Culture: “How can I take my employees to the next level?”
- Legislative Compliance: “Am I doing everything I can to avoid expensive litigation?”
- Safety & Risk Management: “Do I have everything posted that I need to?”
- Compensation & Benefits: “Is my compensation & benefits package hindering or enhancing my employees’ performance?”
3. We Give You Solutions.
How frustrating would it be to have someone come in, tell you everything you are doing wrong and then leave? We would never do that! Our comprehensive, confidential audit of all your HR practices, procedures, and policies will show you strengths and weaknesses so that you can make your human resources functions compliant and efficient. But we don’t stop there. At the end of the process, we give you a very detailed report that tells you exactly how to fix your human resources issues.