In Part 1 we discussed the first three ways that HR Outsourcing improves your bottom line. Let’s recap:
- Improve the Quality of HR Offerings Without Breaking the Bank
- Increase Productivity Without Having to Reinvent the Wheel
- Focus on Growing Your Business and Stop Worrying About the Day-to-Day Employee Issues
If you haven’t read Part 1 yet, check it out here.
Now, let’s dive in to number four.
4. Save the Money That it Would Cost You to Have an In-House HR Professional
Let’s talk about not breaking the bank again, shall we?
Outsourcing offers an affordable alternative for companies to have quality HR services without the expense.
Due to the expense, a lot of companies, not-for profits, and municipalities don’t have any HR presence. That’s right, no presence at all. Operating with a quality Human Resources function exposes a company to employment law compliance risks (costing even more money – but more on that next). And the lack of a real HR strategy can hinder an organization’s ability to grow.
Outsourcing also allows companies to gain access to HR experts in the field of recruiting, coaching, training, compensation, compliance, employee relations, and HR strategy. These experts might otherwise not be available if the company was relying solely on their in-house department.
Here’s the real deal.
For a monthly fee, HR Outsourcing firms provide organizations with top tier certified HR Consultants, and serve as the HR Manager/Director for a fraction of the cost of in-house resources.
At the top firms, the HR consultants should be certified by either the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) or the Society for Professional Human Resources Management (SHRM) to showcase their expertise.
So, we’re providing you with highly certified consultants for any HR service you could possibly need, instead of you needing to have all of this expertise in-house, at a fraction of the cost. But what else?
5. Reduce the Legal Compliance Risks for Your Organization
The numbers can get scary here – before you sweat, remember, we’re here to prevent your business from expensive (and stressful!) compliance fines and lawsuits.
Human resources can be a challenging aspect of business. (Trust us, we know.) There’s a lot to keep up with – and mistakes can hinder business performance.
What you don’t know, aren’t doing, and don’t have a plan for will be expensive, time consuming, and costly.
Here are some examples of what not knowing HR can cost your company:
- $1,000 per mistake you make on the From I-9
- $500,000 if you aren’t compliant with the Affordable Care Act
- $55,000 if you don’t follow the Americans with Disabilities Act
- $100 fine per qualified beneficiary, up to $200 per family, if you forget to offer COBRA
- $1,100 per violation and back pay if you violate the Fair Labor Standards Act by not paying overtime wages
- $50,000 or more if you get hit with one employment lawsuit
Law are changing frequently, and compliance investigations are on the rise. The savvy busuiness leader recognizes the need to be pro-active and manage these matters before becoming “bitten” by not complying with the law. Using a certified HR resource will make handling these matters simple.
Let’s Sum It Up
There you have it.
HR Outsourcing is all about saving money and time, improving productivity and profitability, reducing HR compliance risk, and, oh yeah, giving you the opportunity to do what you do best – grow your business!
After all you’ve learned about HR Outsourcing benefiting your bottom line, surely you’ve got an interest in how outsourced HR can help you. Give us a call at 502-753-0970, or fill out our contact form here. We promise, real people answer our phones and respond to your contact form messages every Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm EST.
If you’re still asking yourself “Why should I work with Integrity HR?” we’ve got the answer for you.
Another way we differentiate from our competitors is that when we start working with a client, we assess the business’ HR strengths and weaknesses and set up a customized plan to measure and improve the operations.
Why Integrity HR?
Here are some reasons why our clients chose Integrity HR:
- Time Saved: By handling all employee issues, we allow the business owner to focus on growing their business, and profitability.
- Peace of Mind: Our clients don’t have to lose sleep over whether they are in compliance with all the employment laws out there. We are their HR safety net.
- Proactive Solutions: We are action-oriented, strategic partners – always one step ahead of the HR issues.
- Hands-On Help: When our client has an employee issue, they need an answer right now. Our team is always accessible and very responsive – whether that means a quick phone call or an onsite visit.
- Return on Investment: HR infractions add up – whether it’s a lawsuit or notice of an audit from a government agency. And most small businesses can’t afford to hire a full-time, certified HR professional. We provide the coverage and expertise to manage everything a business needs without the exorbitant cost.
- Trusted Advisor & Business Partner: Integrity is not just our name; it’s how we do business. We promise to always treat your company like our own. We get to know your company, your culture, and your people before we make any recommendations. Although we can be that outside HR professional who handles your uncomfortable employee situations; we are always on your side and working toward your success.
- Team of Professionals: We provide business owners with a team of certified HR consultants who are smart, savvy, & professional. This team approach provides expertise from many different areas of Human Resources, something one person alone could not provide.
Measurable Results That Can Improve Your Business
- Comparable savings up to $100,000 in prevented lawsuits & attorney’s fees
- Over $50,000 saved in personnel and overhead reduction
- Tens of thousands of dollars saved in process improvement with best practices & smart decisions
- 30% increase in management’s productivity
- 45% improvement in compliance, risk reduction, & HR practices
What our clients have to say:
- 88% say the value they receive exceeds the investment
- 93% say that working with Integrity HR has had a positive effect on their business
- 95% say they would recommend Integrity HR to friends, other professionals, and acquaintances
- 95% say they see the Integrity HR team as partners in the overall success of their business
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today at 502-753-0970.
- Top 5 Reasons HR Outsourcing Improves Your Bottom Line: Part 1
- Recruitment Challenges 2022: Six Ways to Smarter Hiring Part One