An Employee Handbook is a key asset to preventing HR mishaps. At Integrity HR, we’ll help you lay the groundwork for how your business runs from day-day with a new or updated handbook.
Here are just four of the many benefits of a proper employee handbook
- Reduction of risk – (Employee Relations Lawsuits can easily be SIX FIGURES)
- The peace of mind that comes with KNOWING your policies are compliant
- Consistency in policy across your entire organization – Reduce your risk of discrimination by following your newly developed concrete policies
- Rise in employee morale, increase in productivity and in your bottom line
If your business does not have an Employee Handbook, or if is not up to date, then your business may be at a high risk for costly employee relations issues, and may also not be running efficiently. Click here to contact us about your Employee Handbook.
Watch this video to learn about how to create a bulletproof Employee Handbook
As a business owner, you need to ask yourself these four questions about your employee handbook:
- If an employee came to you, would you be confident that there is a section within your Employee Handbook that addresses their issue?
- When is the last time your Employee Handbook was updated? Laws change nearly every month. Are you currently in compliance?
- Do you know the primary purpose for an Employee Handbook?
- If you do have an Employee Handbook, do you use it? Many companies have a handbook, but don’t know how to use or maintain it – essentially making it useless
If those questions got you worried about the current status of your employee handbook, we’re here to help!